At South Wilts Mencap, we have a 55-year long tradition of volunteer support to provide a very wide range of activities to those with learning disabilities and we invite you to join us.
Volunteering is personally satisfying and great fun, so please think about giving South Wilts Mencap some time – as little as a couple of hours per week can help enormously.
You could help with;
- providing support for parents and carers
- activities for young people and adults with learning disabilities
- help with our administration
- participation in fundraising
- our shop in Catherine Street, Salisbury
If you would like to learn more about voluntary opportunities with us email Angela Ockenden.