South Wilts Mencap supports people with learning disabilities; inspiring them to achieve their full potential and enabling them and their families to lead fuller lives.
South Wilts Mencap is affiliated to the national Mencap charity, but we are an independent local charity, first and foremost, supporting people in Salisbury and South Wilts.
We do many different things…
- We run clubs and events for a range of age groups
- We offer signposting through our Monday Bulletin
- We provide grants for people with learning disabilities
- We run our own holiday company, Breakaway
- We work with local organisations and Councils to help make our people’s lives better
- We have a charity shop in Salisbury run solely by volunteers.