South Wilts Mencap supports people with learning disabilities; inspiring them to achieve their full potential and enabling them and their families to lead fuller lives.
We do many different things…
- We run clubs and events for a range of age groups
- We offer signposting through our Monday Bulletin
- We provide grants for people with learning disabilities
- We run our own holiday company, Breakaway
- We work with local organisations and Councils to help make our people’s lives better
- We have a charity shop in Salisbury run solely by volunteers.
We have produced an introduction to South Wilts Mencap that you can view here, download and share with others